I love making pizza for our family and I make two at a time. Probably because it's the only meal that most of them appreciate it! (She likes everything else, couldn't Ella just like pizza, too?) Anyway, with pizza on the menu, I asked Cam if it'd be OK to go over to our new house and cook the pizza in the double oven, so we could eat faster and not heat up the house we live in. I got the OK and gathered everything up (including hot pads, thanks for the reminder, Cam!) and it was great! First meal at our new home! Or at least in the back yard...no flooring in the house until all the construction is over. I'm really glad our kids are so excited about their new home. It's definitely going to make this move easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love you guys. Dane lookes especially adorable in this one...... xo
Mandy
Post a Comment