daily quote for your perusal

Hey Howdy Hey!
It's a Stringham Easter Pictorial

Lining up...someone shout GO already! We have Easter egg hunting at my aunt Jone's each year.
Lots of fun!
And Zealand made it to town (just the night before. This all happened before my previous post) and he brought my sister with him!
Confession time.
I have never, ever colored eggs with my children.
Thanks Mom!
My wonderful nephew
My sweet niece More painting. Bryce loved it!
More Pokemon cards? Seriously?

A truly wonderful weekend! We loved conference and crepes for breakfast on Sunday cannot be beat. We spent Sunday evening with Cam's parents and his sister's family.

Kelly, I'd still like a copy of that pic of us! Thanks!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Fun! Bryce is looking so grownup. glad you got to hold baby Z (and see Mandy).

kellykumquat said...

Yes! Haven't even downloaded my Easter pics yet but it's coming! I promise!