The most important thing about soccer at this age is encouraging the kids just to play, participate and have fun. Winning is not important. However...now that its just us here...
We TOTALLY WON OUR FIRST GAME!!! (2-1)
Our team completely turned their abilities around and the first goal of the season was made by our good buddy, Brenner!
It was fun, thrilling, frustrating and I made it despite being exhausted earlier in the day from just going to the library (you may recall I have a cold and allergies on top of that).
I was so pleased with the kids (and I remembered all their names). They gave it their all and had fun and we only had the occasional tumble.
You are now sharing the moment with me as I check out the photographs that Cameron took. (I'm actually kind of dreading them and hopefully there are more of Ella than of me)
Well, hey, not too bad. All coaches look this ornery, right?




5 comments:
I think you look like a natural out there! Is there anything cuter than Ella in her soccer uniform? SO adorable :D
Hi Cami,
What a surprise! I was wondering what you were up to. I was cruising along the SFHS blogs and found your link from Kelle.
The land I grew up on is now across the street from the new SF high school so my family cashed in and moved out. My parents bought a home in Elk Ridge.
I lived in Los Angeles for ten years, moved to Fairbanks, Alaska and returned to Ogden to finish my last semester of school. I come back to Payson/Elk Ridge on he weekends.
I hope you are doing well. Tell Alesha hi for me. I lost touch with her too.
Leona Christensen
bardiamondj@gmail.com
www.leona-christensen.com
So cute...you and the kids. I'm sure you are a great coach. These pictures are making me miss the Utah fall weather. Deliciously warm and crisp all at once.
You guys look great! What fun. Andrew had his first Soccor practice yesterday - I can't wait for the games -I'm very impressed that you are coaching! way to go!
Way to go coach CAMI!!!
Post a Comment